Congratulations to Grant Award Recipients!
Click on a link below to view past and present award winners.
- Spring 2008 Grant Recipients
- Fall 2007 Grant Recipients
- Spring 2007 Grant Recipients
- Fall 2006 Grant Recipients
- Spring 2006 Grant Recipients
- Fall 2005 Grant Recipients
- Spring 2005 Grant Recipients
- Fall 2004 Grant Recipients
- Spring 2004 Grant Recipients
- Fall 2003 Grant Recipients
- Spring 2003 Grant Recipients
- Fall 2002 Grant Recipients
- Spring 2002 Grant Recipients
Spring 2004 grant recipients:
Author in Residence: Paul Owen Lewis - Gause Elementary
Author Paul Owen Lewis will be the guest speaker at an all-school assembly where he will share his books with Gause students. He will conduct follow-up sessions by grade level where students will be able to share work of their own with the author. Mr. Lewis will also attend an evening "Gause Family Reading Night" to meet with parents and students for questions and discussion.
Math Manipulatives for Intermediate - Cape Horn-Skye Elementary
Math manipulative to enhance learning and provide a concrete approach to abstract concepts in algebra, geometry, probability, and statistics for intermediate students at Cape Horn-Skye. This program expands the current district-adopted math curriculum by providing alternative methods to teach students.
Showing Your Work - Cape Horn-Skye Elementary
Math manipulatives for primary students at Cape Horn-Skye will enhance the current curriculum by providing an opportunity to use hands on materials to reinforce concepts that students have been taught.